You are hereHome ›
Moodle: Can I export Podcast videos to GeorgiaView?
The process for exporting GeorgiaView is a short process that involves taking the source video URL from Moodle and bringing that to your GeorgiaView course.
To do so, follow the directions below:
- Open up Moodle and Go to Your Podcast Course.
- Access http://courses.kennesaw.edu and enter your netID and password to log in.
- Then, click on the category for Podcasts and look for your podcast course.
- After finding your course, locate the specific podcast you have uploaded the videos in to.
Obtaining the Video URL
- First, click the button titled “RSS | Podcast” to the left of your video.
- This should bring up a bunch of text code, which is the source of the RSS feed.
- All you need to do is search for a URL in here with the extension of .MP4 or .M4V; these are your videos for this podcast.
- Copy and paste this URL into your GeorgiaView to give students access to the video.