Student Parking Options and Fees
Students attending KSU must make a parking area selection via Owl Express - instructions are outlined below.
Parking Area Selection Instructions:
- Sign-on to Owl Express
- Register for classes (if you have already registered for classes, go directly to the Student Services link)
- Click on the Parking and Vehicle Information link on the Student Services page
- Click on the Parking Election View/Update Page link
- In the *Semester drop down box menu, Choose Fall Semester 2013
- In the *Parking Selection drop down box menu, choose the parking area of your choice from available options (if an area is sold-out, the option will not be available for selection)
- Click the Submit button
- A confirmation message will then appear letting you know your selection has been accepted
- Go to Card Services to pick-up your hang tag, unless you chose "Opt-Out"
IMPORTANT: You MUST make a parking selection. If a parking area is not selected, by system default, your account will be charged the full $83 permit fee but you will NOT receive a parking permit. Please follow the instructions above to select your parking area. You will then be required to go to Card Services to pick up your permit. The parking permit fee on your account will be adjusted based on the parking area selected.
OPTING OUT: All students who wish to opt-out of parking are required to visit Card Services and turn in their current hang-tag. If you do not have a hang-tag, you will still need to stop by Card Services to advise that you would like to opt-out. Card Services is located on the 2nd floor of the Student Center across from the Bursars office.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 770-794-7646.
- KSU Bookstore
- Card Services
- Culinary & Hospitality
- Health Services
- Parking & Transportation
- Postal Services