Welcome to Alumni/Visitor Parking
KSU welcomes alumni and visitors to its campus year round whether from community events or tours for prospective students and parents. To accommodate our guests as conveniently as possible, the DPT provides pay-to-park areas for visitors in the Central Deck and in the Visitor Parking surface lot on University Road.
Kennesaw State University, circa 1960's
KSU Alumni who contribute annually may park in the Visitor's lot.
Retired faculty and staff who are currently employed by KSU in a full or temporary/part time status may park in reserved lots and must display a current campus parking permit. Emeriti Retirees not employed here currently full or part time are allowed in the Visitor's lot. Please indicate to the parking attendant that you are an Emeriti, upon exiting the lot.
The following fees will be applied to individuals parking in the Central Deck or Visitor lot from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- No charge for 30 minutes or less
- $3.00 for the first hour
- Additional $1.00 every ½ hour thereafter
- Maximum $10.00 per Day
- Lost Ticket $10.00
The Welcome Center and Central Deck will accept Cash or Credit Cards only!
- On-campus parking is coordinated through Parking Operations. All Visitors to Campus should be instructed to park at the Welcome Center. If you are hosting an event at KSU an online Visitor/Event Parking Request form needs to be submitted. The Visitor/Event Parking Request can be accessed by clicking HERE.
- The University cannot guarantee on-campus parking for visitors without a reservation in the Welcome Center.
- On special occasions (sporting events, concerts, etc.), parking and traffic limitations may be imposed by Auxiliary Services Parking.
- Our current event parking fee policy can be seen by clicking HERE.
- KSU Bookstore
- Card Services
- Culinary & Hospitality
- Health Services
- Parking & Transportation
- Postal Services