Benefits Home Page
Benefits Plan Information
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- MetLaw Hyatt Legal Plan
- Aflac Group Critical Illness
- TRS & ORP Retirement Plans
- GA Defined Contribution Plan
- 403(b) & 457(b) Retirement Savings Plans
- TAP (Tuition Assistance Program)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits Plan Contact Information
- Frequently Asked Benefits Questions
Leave of Absence & Disability Information
- Leave of Absence & FMLA
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Paid Time Off/ Donated Sick Leave Program
- On-the-Job Injury/Illness
Other Benefits Information
Current Benefits News
2014 Benefits Open Enrollment: Open Enrollment is on its way! Be sure to mark your calendars for the following dates. Detailed information will be provided soon.
- Benefits Fair: Friday, November 1
- Educational Sessions: Throughout the week of November 4
- Open Enrollment Period: November 11-22
New - Pet Insurance: Human Resources is excited to offer a discount program through VPI Pet Insurance. As a KSU employee, you'll receive 5% off plans for dogs, cats, birds, and exotic pets. If you have multiple pets, you could qualify for discounts up to 15%. Visit the KSU Perk Affinity Benefits website for more information.
TRS Employer Contribution Rates will increase from 11.41% to 12.28% for the 2014 fiscal year beginning July 1, 2013. Employee contribution rates will not change and will remain at 6%.
New Work-Life Resource Guide: KSU has partnered with BrownRichards & Associates to provide a Work-Life Resource Guide to all benefits eligible employees. This highly interactive website provides comprehensive locator services which can assist you with summer camp options, child care, eldercare, adoption, and many other work-life issues. Visit the Work-Life Resource Guide website for more information!
Optional Retirement Plan Default Fund Change: Effective February 8, 2013, the Optional Retirement Plan default fund for Fidelity will change to the Fidelity Freedom K Funds.
New Hire Retiree Healthcare Contributions: Employees hired on or after January 1, 2013 will be eligible for retiree healthcare contributions as approved by the Board of Regents on October 9, 2012.
ORP Employee Contribution Rates will be increasing for the 2013 calendar year beginning January 1, 2013. The new rates are as follows:
Employee: 6.00% - posted October 29, 2012
Employee: 6.00% - Posted March 20, 2012
- Careers at KSU
BENEFITS Quick Links: