Benefits Home Page
Benefits Plan Information
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- MetLaw Hyatt Legal Plan
- TRS & ORP Retirement Plans
- GA Defined Contribution Plan
- 403(b) & 457(b) Retirement Savings Plans
- TAP (Tuition Assistance Program)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits Plan Contact Information
- Frequently Asked Benefits Questions
Leave of Absence & Disability Information
- Leave of Absence & FMLA
- ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Paid Time Off/ Donated Sick Leave Program
- On-the-Job Injury/Illness
Other Benefits Information
Pet Insurance: Human Resources is excited to offer a discount program through VPI Pet Insurance. As a KSU employee, you'll receive 5% off plans for dogs, cats, birds, and exotic pets. If you have multiple pets, you could qualify for discounts up to 15%. Visit the KSU Perk Affinity Benefits website for more information.
TRS Employer Contribution Rates will increase from 12.28% to 13.15% for the 2015 fiscal year beginning July 1, 2014. Employee contribution rates will not change and will remain at 6%.
New Work-Life Resource Guide: KSU has partnered with BrownRichards & Associates to provide a Work-Life Resource Guide to all benefits eligible employees. This highly interactive website provides comprehensive locator services which can assist you with summer camp options, child care, eldercare, adoption, and many other work-life issues. Visit the Work-Life Resource Guide website for more information!
New Hire Retiree Healthcare Contributions: Employees hired on or after January 1, 2013 will be eligible for retiree healthcare contributions as approved by the Board of Regents on October 9, 2012.
- Careers at KSU
BENEFITS Quick Links: